Lutheran World Relief in cooperation with Pusat Kajian dan Perlindungan Anak is implementing the Kopi Nande: Women-Led Community Health & Hygiene project in Karo district. The project will focus mainly in WASH and village-based woman group empowerment in five villages from two sub district for about 30 months. The baseline will be conducted on the first week of January 2019.
Lutheran World Relief is seeking the consultant to conduct the baseline with the following qualifications and experience:
· At least 3 years of progressive professional experience in conducting baseline study in Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene promotion and woman led project.
· Demonstrated capacity to analyze qualitative and quantitative data in a systematic way.
· Demonstrated ability to present complex information in a concise, clear and accessible way.
· Extensive knowledge on standards and procedures about WASH.
· Demonstrated experience applying participatory evaluation methodologies in cross-cultural settings.
· Capacity to conduct gender analysis and its impact in livelihoods.
· Experience collecting data in rural areas of Indonesia and target project sites is considered an asset, although is not a prerequisite for applying.
· Have excellent writing skills (in English), and have outstanding analysis, and communication skills.
All interested candidates should submit an updated CV, Cover Letter, three (3) professional references and daily rate (not exceed 350kb) to JobsIndo@lwr.org Please put “Baseline Consultant – Karo” in the subject line and put your name in the file name for CV and Cover Letter (sample: <your name>_CV, <your name>_Cover Letter
Application deadline: 13 December 2018. Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to develop the proposal. No telephone inquiries please.