Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik partner of Save the Children in Indonesia is changing for the better. We’ve begun to build a national organization that aims to be a strong, local, and self-sustaining voice for children in Indonesia. To this end, SC Indonesia has been designated as a “Prospect Member”. As ‘Prospect Member’ Indonesia has been identified as part of the next way of new member development, which focuses on strengthening and localizing our voice for children in strategic middle income countries. Indonesia has been authorized by member ballot to start fundraising locally as a first step towards building a financially sustainable local organization. Future work will also involve developing a strong local governance structure and building key partnerships with local government, the private sector, local civil society among others. Success of the pilot phase will set the Indonesia on a pathway to full membership. We are currently seeking to fill the following position:
Admin & Logistics Officer
Code : ALO-BDG
1 position based in Bandung
The Admin and Logistics Officer will accountable to Admin and Logistic Coordinator for all logistics related activities of Save the Children in Bandung Field Office. Post holder is responsible to support supply chain management and Logistical support are provided in a high standard and adhered to Save the Children’s policy and procedures. In delivering this responsibilities, the post holder is required to work in close collaboration with, but not limited to, Program Managers, field and country Logistics teams, technical leads, and Finance in field office.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Procurement and Logistics/Supply Chain management or a minimum of 3 years’ experience working with corporate or I/NGO environment within procurement/logistics department of a national or international organization
- Solid skill and experience of managing warehousing, stock control, transportation and distribution of goods with a sense of accountability
- Demonstrate skill to negotiate with vendor with a sense of accountability
- Good command in English and Indonesian.
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively and build relationships at all levels, taking into account cultural and language differences
- Demonstrate skills on vehicle fleet management and supervising Drivers
- Ability for problem solving, show initiative and work independently
- Ability to response to requests, queries in timely manner and handle multiple priorities
- Demonstrate a good level of attention to detail
- Builds and maintains effective relationships, with their team, colleagues and external partners
- Experience of working in emergencies.
- Experience of managing and conducting audits.
- Ability to manage a complex and diverse workload and to work with tight deadlines.
- Willingness and ability to dramatically change work practices and hours, and work with incoming surge teams, in the event of emergencies.
- Knowledge of Safety and Security policy is an advantage
- Understanding of Save the Children’s vision and mission and a commitment to its values
Please visit our site for more detail:https://www.stc..or.id/join-us/karir
Contribute to the overall implementation of Child Safeguarding Policy (CSP) within the response including ensuring CSP integration in all project activities including for target beneficiaries. We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
Information for internal candidates only:
- Current Save the Children employees must serve for a minimum of one year in their current job before applying for a new position.
- Current Save the Children employees should inform their line managers before submitting an application.
Please fill the “subject” column of the e-mails in this format: <ALO-BDG><Your Name>