The Indonesia Clean Energy Development (ICED II) Project is a sixty (60) month project funded by the USAID (United States Agency for International Development) and implemented by Tetra Tech ES, from May 2015 through May 2020. The purpose of USAID’s Tetra Tech is to assist the Government of Indonesia in establishing an effective policy, regulatory and incentive environment for low-emission growth in the energy sector, while simultaneously attracting public- and private-sector investment in clean energy development.
USAID ICED II has an immediate opening for junior level professional with good artistic sense. This position will develop visual design for print and web use. The consultant needs to keep up with recent development and trends in graphic design. Despite remote work, the consultant must maintain communications with client about progress towards deadlines and must become available to work on-site during deadline.
This position reports directly to Communications and Reporting Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Interpret creative brief from client into creative visual designs for print and web use.
· Develop and manage project calendar.
· Maintain communications with client about progress toward deadlines.
· Manage time and be available to coordinate with client.
· Advanced user of digital illustration, photo editing and layout softwares to create designs.
· Create visual elements to help deliver the message.
· Present design draft to clients and incorporate recommended changes.
· Ensure quality of final work, including review for errors prior to submission.
· Infographics, posters, newsletter, fact sheets, brochures, books, booklets.
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
• Any degree in arts and design with three to five years of experiences in visual design.
• Perform well under pressure.
• Possess interest in development sector related to renewable energy, energy policy, sustainable finance, private sector engagement.
• Ability to work independently and follow deadlines.
• Client-oriented, team member mentality, positive attitude, and practice professional ethics.
• Willingness to go the extra miles.
Interested applicants should send their latest resume, a cover letter, and writing samples.
Please indicate GD-JKT [space] your_name on the email subject and send it to:no later thanDecember 20, 2018.