We are trying to find the best possible candidates to make team stronger.
1. Finance Director
The Yayasan Mercy Corps Indonesia (YMCI) Finance Department is responsible for all financial functions in Indonesia, including accounting, payments and banking, payroll, budgeting, financial reporting, and grant financial management, compliance and country financial forecasting and reporting. The Mercy Corps Indonesia Finance Department ensures compliance with donor regulations as well as internal policies and procedures. In its role as a support to the Program Department, the Finance Department provides timely reports and assistance to the Executive Director and the Program team to ensure that financial resources are used efficiently and effectively.
Working in the Indonesia program under the direction of the Executive Director, YMCI, the Finance Director is responsible for all aspects of financial management of the country program, ensuring compliance with internal policies and procedures, donor regulations and in country statutory requirements.
● 7-10 years of progressive financial management experience is required;
● A BA/S or equivalent in accounting or finance is required. An advanced degree is preferred;
● A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a senior management role;
● A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Indonesian non-profit sector with direct experience of grant management and international donor compliance;
● Demonstrated experience and skill with internal controls, costs controls/allocations, budget preparation and analysis, financial reporting preparation and presentation and the proven ability to translate technical financial data into informative reports;
● Strong accounting skills and experience; including management of the general ledger, journal entries, payroll, payable and balance sheet;
● Experience working directly with a board of directors, preparing annual financial statements, reports and financial forecasts;
● Advanced computer skills in MS Office programs, particularly Excel;
● Prior management experience and strong organizational skills, with demonstrable experience forming and leading effective teams;
● Excellent oral and written English skills.
Vacancy will be closed 7 December 2018 and only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview. We look forward to hearing from those who are interested in taking this opportunity to grow and develop with us.
Human Resources Department
Mercy Corps Indonesia