BOARD SECRETARY – YAYASAN GUGAH NURANI INDONESIA
About Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia
Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia (GNI), is an humanitarian non-government organization who works based Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) particularly in child rights fulfillment and community development. Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia provides child education, community development, health, sanitation, and disaster relief programs in 15 CDPs (Community Development Project) and serving 12,086 children. Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia has missions around the world to ensure the well-being of people in need.
Head Office, Jakarta
Responsible for ensuring that accurate and sufficient documentation exists to meet legal requirements, maintain all Board-related documentation and archives, maintain communication regarding Board-related activities, provide advices, insight or resources to Board members during Board meetings or at others specified times.
- Control and evaluate organization legal and other related documentations (which may include foundation registration) in order to comply with local regulatory and legal requirements.
- Attend all Board meetings in order to provide contributions that can support decision making process.
- Develop organization documentation (which may include but not limited to organizational annual report, organization activity report, meeting minutes, etc) in order to provide good governance.
- Managed Board’s records and organization documentation archives in order to ensure good governance.
- Ensures proper notification is given of Director’s and members meetings as specified in organization’s regulation or bylaws to ensure the attendance level of Board meetings.
- Provide advice and resources to the Board on topics such as governance issues, changes in related law and regulation in order to support the Board in conducting its duties.
- Background from reputable university.
- Minimum have 5+ years of relevant working experience (NGO background will be an advantage)
- Deep understanding on Organizational Compliance in Documentation and Legalization
- Result oriented and always on time
- High accountability with positive attitude
- Resilient and have a good self-control
- A self-motivated individual who able to mobilize people
- Able to manage change and uncertainty
- Proficient English
- Computer Literacy
How To Apply
- Please submit your application letter and CV together with GNI Screening Form on this LINK (in English).
- Submit To Email : hrd.gnirecruitment@gm ail.com
- Please fill the subject with this position code: [BS02]
- Deadline for submission of applications : 25 Febaruary 2019
Only the qualified candidate will be proceed.