District Administrative Support Assistant (Pacitan) – Indonesia
Abt Associates is a specialist international health and social sector consulting company that provides services to public and private sector clients. Abt Associates is a wholly owned Australian subsidiary of Abt Associates, regularly ranked as one of the top 20 global research firms and one of the top 40 international development innovators. We provide a comprehensive range of services from policy to service delivery in the public and private sectors, contributing to long term benefits for clients and communities. Abt Associates is an organisation that has a personal commitment to its staff and as such we value the long-term relationships that we build with the people who work for us.
KOMPAK is an Australia-Indonesia government partnership supporting the Government of Indonesia’s efforts in reducing poverty through improvements in basic service delivery and creating opportunities for work. KOMPAK focuses its efforts on three result areas:
- Supporting Local Governments and Service Units to better address the needs of basic service users;
- Supporting the poor and vulnerable to benefit from improved village governance; and
- Supporting the poor and vulnerable to benefit from increased opportunities for employment and economic development.
Reporting to the Provincial Manager, the District Administrative Support Assistant is responsible for assisting the District Coordinator on managing administrative and logistical tasks at KOMPAK district office including assisting with small scale procurement and financial administration in order to support the events such as meetings, seminars, FGDs and workshops at district level.
- Coordinate with kabupaten and kecamatan for any events supports
- Provide logistics/supplies for the office and events
- Support provision of administrative/logistical requirement related to the events
- Follow up, receiving, collecting quotations from the vendors
- Support the venue hire/accommodation/ meeting package/catering arrangement
- Distribute invitation and follow up with participants’ attendance
- Prepare handouts or materials for events
- Prepare and collect the attendance list for any events
- Attend the events
- Prepare and submit after event financial reports
- Provide administrative and logistical services pre, post and during the events
- Submit administrative/financial event report latest 3 days after the event completion
- University graduate with at least 1 year working experience on administrative and logistical supports
- Must have the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, stressful environment
- Must be flexible, willing to perform other duties and work irregular hours
- Able to communicate fluently and effectively in Indonesian and/or English
- Must be capable of working both individually and as part of a team
- Must be familiar with using Microsoft Office, email and websites
- Understanding of gender equality and social inclusion issues
Further Information & Application
Further information in regards to this opportunity can found in the Position Description available from the Careers page of Abt Associates’ website at:
Applications should be submitted online via the Careers page of Abt Associates’ website and MUST include a CV and covering letter addressing the key requirements listed above.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from experienced and capable women.
Applications close: 10 February 2019 – midnight (AEST)
We welcome and thank all applicants however; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Abt Associates – Who We Are
Abt Associates is a recognised leader in the international development sector. Working with our many partners, Abt Associates implements bold innovative solutions to improve the lives of the community and deliver valued outcomes for our clients. We provide a comprehensive range of services from policy to service delivery in the public and private sectors contributing to long term benefits for clients and communities. Operating in remote and challenging environments, we offer innovative solutions, extensive experience in the region, strong technical capacity, and a proven project management track record. We are committed to gender equity in our employment strategies and encourage applications from capable women. Abt Associates is a child safe organisation and promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children. For more information about our company and what we do visit our website at www.abtassociates.com.au