The Forest Trust
TFT (The Forest Trust) is an international fast growing non-profit organization which helps companies transform their supply chains across the world for the benefit of people and nature.
TFT is seeking an experienced and motivated professional
Vacancy HR and GA Manager
About The Forest Trust (TFT)
TFT currently has presence in 19 countries including Indonesia, Malaysia, China, Ecuador, Peru, Brazil, India, and several locations within West Africa, Europe and the Americas. We employ 230 people worldwide and work with big and small companies, communities and producers of raw materials to create compelling cases of transformation.. With an innovative and entrepreneurial spirit, we work on the ground with people to create inspiring transformation stories. We focus on creating value, engage without judging and carry hope and a positive vision of the future.
What Makes Us Unique
Beyond providing advice on policy set up based on our strong technical expertise, we see the world through interactions and relationships. Operating between two worlds (NGO-Companies/Buyer-Supplier), we encourage our partners to look inside, and are not only their environmental conscience. In addition to traceability and assessments, we create and innovate solutions to the challenges companies and communities face.
What We Offer
· A unique work experience in a fast-growing and dynamic non-profit directly impacting the conservation of the environment and improvements in human rights and social equity through supply chains.
· A dynamic environment with the chance to work in a multicultural team.
· The opportunity to lead complex projects, build customer relationships and develop new business, with exposure to different tasks.
Responsibilities and Scope
The Human Resources Manager will be a member of the TFT Team, focusing on human resources management aspect related to human resources, general affairs, and legal in Indonesia, having the following responsibilities:
· Independent management of complex areas with alternating tasks;
· Strong conceptual, creative thinking and self-initiative skills;
· Managing advisory and/or coordination functions, with a very minimum supervision support;
· Ability to deal with a wide range of cooperation partners at a senior level;
· Human resource management, including preparation and selection, development and evaluation, wages package, compensation and protection and career path;
· General affairs, including general legal services – office, vehicle, medical, insurance, equipment –, as well as travel and accommodation arrangements;
· Managing various staff, such as the senior HR & GA officer, senior legal officer, administration assistant, office boy, driver and security.
Requirements – Candidate Profile Minimum Qualifications
· Graduate / Master’s degree with specialization in related field;
· 7 / 4 years’ relevant occupational experience with some international exposure;
· Well-versed with Indonesian laws and regulations related to legal operations, human resources, immigration, and tax;
· Strong management experience, knowledge of HR best practice together with high ethical standards and sense of integrity;
· Strong writing skills, as the position will involve writing reports and proposals.
· Strong spoken and written skills in Indonesian and English
· Passion for working on issues related to sustainability, resilience, human rights and supply chains;
· Hands-on, practical, innovative;
· Flexibility, takes initiative/proactive and positive attitude;
· Ability to work within a multidisciplinary and multicultural team;
· Ability to handle multiple tasks and work autonomously;
· Committed to TFT values:
○ Focus on action and on-the-ground results;
○ Entrepreneurial spirit;
○ Open collaboration and communication;
○ Respect for each other.
Working conditions / Physical effort:
· 1 year contract, extendable
· Willing to travel throughout Indonesia
How To Apply
Only qualities candidates with a strong HR and/or Legal background, fully meeting the above criteria, are invited to apply. They are encouraged to send their cover letter and resume via email to email@example.com by 31 December 2018 at the latest. The position will be open until filled. Only selected candidates will be contacted.