Papua Senior Program Officer (Local candidate only)
EcoNusa is seeking Papua Senior Program Officer to strengthen our team. She/he will be based in Manokwari of West Papua. This position is an intermediate professional position at EcoNusa providing support to the program and communication division.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
· Represent EcoNusa management team in Tanah Papua for the purpose of program development and information dissemination
· Provide strategic direction for the management team on issues regarding Papua sustainable development
· Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives
· Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools, and partnership to expand and mature these capabilities for organization
· Work with communication division providing regular updated issues and materials for communication purpose
· Develop cooperation frameworks and its derivative guideline for the implementation of projects operated in Tanah Papua
· Plan and monitor budget to ensure on-time delivery of the project and to analyze actual budget performance for immediate action
· Provide adequate support for staff based in Papua to planning, implementing, monitoring, and evaluating projects.
· Establish and maintain productive working relationship with stakeholders including local government, local leaders, NGOs, universities, individuals
· Travel regularly to project sites to monitor the project progress and to ensure coordination at local level work effectively
· Ensure monthly/quarterly/annual project reports submitted timely with high quality
· Other duties as assigned
· Master’s degree in development studies, international relation, environmental management, or related field
· At least 7-10 years of experience working in Papua.
· 5+ years of project management experience, including tracking and planning projects
· Strong leadership, diplomatic, and motivational skills
· Experience influencing and gaining buy-in from stakeholders, team members, and peers
· Excellent writing ability, strong organizational skills, and ability to work independently and collegially
· Demonstrate decisiveness in resolving problems, making decisions, and identifying priorities
· Supervisory experience highly desirable. Proven ability to mentor others.
Qualified candidates should submit current resume to email@example.com no later than February 11, 2019.