Position Title: Planning Manager
Report to: Program Director
Work Station: Jakarta and Palu
· Providing technical support to the country office and the team in Palu to aid the development of proposals.
· Review and finalizing of proposals and distribution for approval as required
· Carry out the directives of the Programs Director and/or Emergency Response Coordinator.
· Review and finalizing of project reports and submission to higher management.
1. Maintain database of information related to the focus community
· Description of what has happened
· Status of the community
· Related stakeholders
· Proposed solutions by other partners
· Actions of other NGOs
2. Initial Actions
· Appoint, meet with, and brief planning team
· Looks for potential communities and areas of intervention
3. Concept development
· Identify the issue and develop problem tree
· Maintain detailed stakeholder analysis
· Develop possible solutions
· Develops detailed log frames
4. Develop proposals
· Develops on new project proposals
· Identify resources/support required
· Allocate resources
· Allocate tasks
· Works on draft budgets
All applications will be treated confidentially. Please submit your letter of application and detailed curriculum vitae (CV) by 12 December 2018 to:
Subject of the e-mail: Planning Manager
Important: CV files not exceeding 200 kb
Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews.
ADRA Indonesia gives an equal opportunity employment regardless of race, gender or religion.