Experiential marketing is an approach used by businesses to provide more than just information about a product or service by exploiting the emotions of the consumer experience of a product or service.
With the experiential marketing, customers will be able to create an experience that is memorable and positive impact on products and services from one another.
Why is Experiential Marketing Important?
- Attractive Consumers are focused on delivering a unique experience for prospective customers so they can build personal connections.
- Increasing profit
- Increase customer loyalty
- Introducing the latest innovations
- Improve product / service branding
- Increase your goals
Media used in Experiential Marketing
- Visual Identity
- Product form
- Space or Place
Types of Experiential Marketing:
- Held Products Exhibition / Event
- Held a Seminar or Workshop
- All events such as concerts, festivals, etc.
- Immersive Experience, by getting consumers to understand about your product
- User Generated Content, Consumers play a role in creating content about your product that they already use. Provide a review or rating.