Why does a culinary business need digital marketing?
Hello marketer in this article We will discuss about the strategies to promote your culinary business with digital marketing strategies.
We now live in an all-digital era where all of our potential customers are Internet users. In the online world, impressions can be formed long before someone meets face to face or has set foot in a place. By simply using a smartphone, internet connection, and (of course) content, anyone can remotely judge someone or something’s good or bad. The culinary business is also subject to the same trend. It is undeniable that the online system is currently very popular in the culinary world. This proves that the food and drink businesses have been familiar, and was well aware that his business was no longer rely on conventional marketing.
The culinary business is often considered as one of the most promising businesses because food is a basic need that must be met by humans for their survival. So, the chances your business will always be in demand. But, Do you already have a strategy to market your business online culinary and implement them?
The reason why you need digital marketing for promoting your culinary business online:
- The first and simple reason is, almost everyone now goes online. With digital marketing, you can take that approach with elegance or what is called re-targeting. With re-targeting you can display specific product ads to potential customers.
- Wherever your business location will not be a problem. Only by putting the address of the restaurant / cafe on Google Maps, you can guide potential customers directly to your place.
- Save on Promotion Costs, digital marketing is a pocket-friendly strategy. Contrary to the traditional marketing method seems easy but it is expensive. Various advertising platforms such as Google Ads, Instagram Ads, and Facebook Ads have flexible financing schemes according to your preferences and budget.
- With digital marketing, you can also evaluate the performance and effectiveness of advertising. This is because the platform can record complete data. Including data about how many people view and click on ads.
- Through digital marketing, you can get closer to the customer. The trick is to create a whole image as a friend of customers. As a friend, you can share useful information, funny stories, behind the scenes, tips, and anything that provokes customer interactions. This way you are trying to create positive impressions and experiences from interactions with customers.
What are the strategies for promoting your culinary business online?
1. Photo and Copy-writing
As the owner of the restaurant / cafe, this points that you can use as marketing material. Beautiful and aesthetic photos will make potential customers glance at your place. Description of the food or drink you are selling is detailed and alive. Focus on the process of making and distributing the content to the target customer of your culinary business. Make quality content marketing, original, and very interesting. Many culinary businesses depend on product photos. Therefore you should be able to present a good product photos and successfully demonstrated the advantages of its grain. Whether it’s the appearance, the color, the texture, to the story behind the food itself. Only through photographs and copy-writing, you can take potential customers to the business that you have.
2. Create a Website
Having a website is an effective way to get potential customers in the long term. The website has an important role and is one of the most capable promotional media in the culinary business. Through the website, you can display the menu, ambiance, and a story about your business with a more elegant.
SEO is one of the most popular techniques in digital marketing. You need to know how to optimize of SEO that online restaurant websites have good rankings on search engine results. The use of SEO is a long-term nature and difficult to slide. SEO optimization makes websites and social media restaurants / cafes perched on the first page of Google search results. There are 2 techniques known in this system, namely: SEO On Page and SEO Off Page. By optimizing these two SEO systems, you can be sure that many people know and then visit your restaurant / cafe. But you need to know that, in practice, SEO will not run instantly and it will take a long time to get results. You need to create the popular keywords related to your culinary business online. The main function of this SEO will make the website perch on the first page of search engines. If you are not proficient in SEO, you can hire professional services.
4. Google My Business
Google My Business is business services incurred by Google, where you can introduce your business to the public in a professional manner. Google My Business contains a variety of important information about your culinary business. These tools help the business get more visibility in search results pages
Even though it sounds easy, you need to make a professional quality video. The production of your culinary video also depends on the content you want to convey to your audience. Record video with your smartphone’s camera is enough. You can make a video Promo and Discount as a starter for this business. Usually people are interested in trying out a restaurant / cafe because of the promos offered.
7. Social Media and Reviews
You can create content that is appropriate to the business, so that potential customers are interested to see it. Select the appropriate marketing channel for your business. Upload a photo of a gorgeous meal accompanied by detailed information. In this way, customers can make their choice even before arriving at the restaurant. Do your research by paying attention to popular content on social media. Through social media, you can attract buyers, increasing the brand awareness of the business that is being run, and even build relationships with customers and colleagues. Make sure social media is an optimal communication tool for you and your customers. Through social media you can ask your customers to review your business. In this digital marketing, it is important to include reviews from customers.