Remarketing is targeting people who fail to become customers. Remarketing will serve targeting ads to audiences who have interacted with your site or engaged with your social media.
The advantage of remarketing is targeting with high-targeting or very specific target markets that you choose. Remarketing is more directed to the email campaign to reassure customers by contacting them.
Remarketing is an efficient way to display specific advertisements to visitors. Remarketing can also increase your web traffic.
What to do in Remarketing:
- All visitors of the web site: Observe how your website visitors to your other targeting
- All visitors are not included converters: Target them with special offers, free trials or discounts.
- All converters: Over-sell other products, maintain and increase brand affinity (PPC, Google Channels)
- Segment Demographic: Target people by advertising, which is more relevant products, based on selected demographic
- Time on site: different ad copy based on the assumption that more time on the site more interest
- Social Engagement: Distinct ad text to drive site visits and sales creates, maintains and enhances brand affinity
With remarketing, you can improve the consumer, measuring the effectiveness of retargeting, focusing on the information already received previously, enhances brand awareness, increase revenue and improve the volume of visitors to your website.